Randy Gray, President of Grayhawk Safety & Health Consulting Company has a wide range of experience. Randy’s work related observations of more than twenty-five years in the safety and health profession utilizes his professional and educational experience to evaluate your workplace / job site for OSHA violations and other potentially related third party injuries.
Grayhawk Safety and Health Consulting Company provides expert witness services in defense and plaintiff litigation matters, safety and health on-site audits, customized OSHA safety and health training, OSHA 10 and 30 hour construction and general industry training, and assistance for employers who have been issued citations that they need assistance with obtaining better citation settlement agreements and working in conjunction with your legal counsel with litigation assistance contesting OSHA citations.
Once hazardous conditions and regulatory issues are identified, Grayhawk Safety & Health Consulting Company can help reduce or eliminate any identified items that could potentially cost your company thousands of dollars in penalties. With Randy Gray’s depth of experience and resources, there is no reason for any employer to look elsewhere for all of their safety and health related issues
- Defendant and plaintiff expert witness services
- On-Site Safety and Health Audits.
- Investigation of fatal and non-fatal accidents.
- Customized OSHA Training.
- Authorized OSHA 10 & 30 Hour for Construction and General Industry
- Assistance with OSHA contest and informal conference procedures to obtain
better settlement agreements.
- Expert testimony in OSHA contest hearings.